Operating system

gomarlins3

Reaction score
Can I get one of these operating systems on my Droid? I need one of these to run a computer program for work.

"Windows 4.0 Mobile Edition or higher, the Palm Blazer 4.0 or higher and the Blackberry 7250 or higher "

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sure just drop me a PM. I'll send you a copy in the mail. Have to warn you, though, the price will be somewhat over $1 million and you'll have to give me some time.

Dustinmj

Reaction score
I live in Bothell, which is a few cities over from Redmond... give me 2m... I'll find a way in... you break the encryption...

OP
G

gomarlins3

Reaction score
So I am guessing that I can't get those then. Guess i will try a different phone.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I am guessing that I can't get those then. Guess i will try a different phone.

Sorry, friend. What you're asking for is a phone without a native operating system. And while there are some reports of hackers porting a non-native operating system to particular phones, i.e. Android to an iPhone, such efforts are purely novelties.

It appears that your requirements include support for a particular application you need at work. Unless the provider of the application has ported it to the Android o/s, you're out of luck. (It doesn't work the other way around.)

I suggest you look for a WindowsMobile phone or a BlackBerry.

OP
G

gomarlins3

Reaction score
^Thank you. That's the type of answer I was looking for.

Bummer, I really like the Droid, but if it on't work for me, then I am out of luck.

Thank again for your help.