[Operating System] This is what happens when I get bored and can't sleep!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by mudslide, Nov 27, 2013.

1. mudslide

mudslide Member

Ratings:
    +3
    So it's currently 6:05 in the morning while most sleep I'm up (Like always do to my problem with sleeping) making a operation system (Based On openSUSE 13.1 GNOME) is that bad? LOL :biggrin: I might enjoy being a techie a little to much. Originally it wasn't going to be to much since I was just building it for me, but... It's me; so it ended up with the first version being over 12GB >> It will have Steam, Skype some games and basic things on it plus good amount of image and sound programs. Took me long while but it was fun and worth it I guess.

So my question the the Droid community is.. What do you do when you are having problems sleeping at night?

2. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +609
    I hit the social networks like twitter, G+ or the forums. Or search for roms & mods. If I that doesn't help, I get up & jump on the computer. Usually play around with Blender or Gimp making graphics. Or search the internet for ideas on graphics.

3. mudslide

mudslide Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Nice, I have Gimp but don't use it much I usually use one of my other programs.

4. Hasoffer

Hasoffer New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When I was bored ,I will watch TV series one after another or movies ,music vedio. I'm kind of stuck in silence girl. so outside activity isn't really my thing .

5. FoxKat

FoxKat Resident Novelist...LOL! Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo, and Nexus 6!
    When you said you're "kind of stuck in silence girl", were you saying you're deaf, either born that way or through an injury or illness, or am I misinterpreting the statement?