[Operating System] This is what happens when I get bored and can't sleep!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by mudslide, Nov 27, 2013.

1. mudslide

mudslide Member

Ratings:
    +3
    So it's currently 6:05 in the morning while most sleep I'm up (Like always do to my problem with sleeping) making a operation system (Based On openSUSE 13.1 GNOME) is that bad? LOL :biggrin: I might enjoy being a techie a little to much. Originally it wasn't going to be to much since I was just building it for me, but... It's me; so it ended up with the first version being over 12GB >> It will have Steam, Skype some games and basic things on it plus good amount of image and sound programs. Took me long while but it was fun and worth it I guess.

So my question the the Droid community is.. What do you do when you are having problems sleeping at night?

2. CJM

CJM Super Moderator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,861
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Corey
    I hit the social networks like twitter, G+ or the forums. Or search for roms & mods. If I that doesn't help, I get up & jump on the computer. Usually play around with Blender or Gimp making graphics. Or search the internet for ideas on graphics.

3. mudslide

mudslide Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Nice, I have Gimp but don't use it much I usually use one of my other programs.

4. Hasoffer

Hasoffer New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When I was bored ,I will watch TV series one after another or movies ,music vedio. I'm kind of stuck in silence girl. so outside activity isn't really my thing .

5. FoxKat

FoxKat Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +5,290
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
    When you said you're "kind of stuck in silence girl", were you saying you're deaf, either born that way or through an injury or illness, or am I misinterpreting the statement?