Operating Instructions

Langko6141

Reaction score
I don't want to piece meal my knowledge of what my Droid can or can't do by reviewing all the individual specific post on one application or another.

Is there anyone out there who can give me a web site/send/display/download a very specific document that clearly directs Droid owners as to do what their machine is capable of doing and how to do it?

I don't care if it is 3,000, 4,000, 5,000 or a 10,000 page document. I just want the full instructions on the various functions that my Droid has the capability of doing and how to implement and access those functions.

This is a great machine, I just want to know how to utilize it to its fullest potential.

I am very disappointed with the information available through Verizon after purchasing this phone. It's like, just keep playing with it and you will eventually learn how to do it.

Signed, Frustrated

droidman101

Reaction score
I don't want to piece meal my knowledge of what my Droid can or can't do by reviewing all the individual specific post on one application or another.

Is there anyone out there who can give me a web site/send/display/download a very specific document that clearly directs Droid owners as to do what their machine is capable of doing and how to do it?

I don't care if it is 3,000, 4,000, 5,000 or a 10,000 page document. I just want the full instructions on the various functions that my Droid has the capability of doing and how to implement and access those functions.

This is a great machine, I just want to know how to utilize it to its fullest potential.

I am very disappointed with the information available through Verizon after purchasing this phone. It's like, just keep playing with it and you will eventually learn how to do it.

Signed, Frustrated

well...i have no clue about anything like this but most of the stuff is found in menu>settings and by longpressing and by pressing menu while in an app :icon_ banana:
sorry if i didnt exactly answer youre question though, theres way too many features to even begin naming

edit: there IS a manual for your droid, shouldve come in your box for your phone

Last edited:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us. Google this AndroidUsersGuide.pdf then read the FAQ section in the Forum.

Mike