Opera browser

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Anyone try the opera browser?

Says it compresses the weboages which is pretty cool but I couldn't click the screen for the Facebook to put in email nor password, anyone use it?

Anyone use it? I'm using dolphin HD and I love it but was interested in opera after a post on the homepage.

SC 2.9.2

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
On a touch screen device I find Opera very difficult to use. Try it of course, what's stopping you? To be honest I haven't tried it on the Droid but I have an idea that this browser will need some work before it's ready for the real touch phones.

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
I tried it on my Storm 2 and found it difficult to type with. I also didn't care for the design and setup. I didn't think it was easy to maneuver. I have not installed it on my Android phone and will probably not.

Galahede

Reaction score
I tried it out and I do believe it's faster than Dolphin HD but there were a couple of problems. When trying to scroll a web page, it seems to get stuck and then scroll way to fast. Also, some web pages didn't fit exactly right on the screen, there was a little wiggle room left or right of the screen.

It does seem to load pages a lot faster though but the problems with scrolling (doesn't happen all the time) just made me go back to Dolphin.

OP
Jamis0n

Jamis0n

Reaction score
You all took the words out of my mouth.

I love dolphin.

SC 2.9.2

Marc2470

Reaction score
Tried it for a few days and didn't like it. Trying Miren browser out now and really like it so far.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App