Open Pictures from within Text - Not the usual problem

P_Wright

Reaction score
I used to have an option when long pressing on a picture to either use Gallery or some other option (Pictures I think) to open it. I mistakenly chose Pictures and said to always use that to open a picture but when I try it I get a message "Media not found." I can't find where to remove the default to open the picture and I don't know where to get the media it's looking for. Anyone have any experience with this?

KawaKer

Reaction score
I used to have an option when long pressing on a picture to either use Gallery or some other option (Pictures I think) to open it. I mistakenly chose Pictures and said to always use that to open a picture but when I try it I get a message "Media not found." I can't find where to remove the default to open the picture and I don't know where to get the media it's looking for. Anyone have any experience with this?

Greetings, I found your post as I was searching for the same problem on my HTC One. I was able to fix it by navigating to:

Settings
Apps
Google +
and selecting "clear defaults"

It worked for me and I hope it works for you too.

Cheers

OP
P

P_Wright

Reaction score
Greetings, I found your post as I was searching for the same problem on my HTC One. I was able to fix it by navigating to:

Settings
Apps
Google +
and selecting "clear defaults"

It worked for me and I hope it works for you too.

Cheers

Awesome!!! That DID work! Thank you SO much. I had given up hope! :D