Open Home issues.

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by pcandroid, Dec 6, 2009.

1. pcandroid

pcandroid New Member

I have been using open home for a while but now that I have added more widgets it has been force closing ALOT :mad:. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a more stable home system that works well with widgets? Could it be the theme I am using?
  2. jacremes

jacremes New Member

i have the same issue, and i cant find a way to fix it! i tried using persist mode or whatever its called but all it did was make the window swipe animation smoother. and i tried only having 5 screens... idk what to do i love the app but God i just dont know what to do!
  3. Megsy222

Megsy222 New Member

I've been having the same issue, so I sent an email to the developer and this was the response:

"
    There are 3 possibilities:
    1. You have too many widgets (especially picture frames) and icons on your screen. You need to remove some of them, or uninstall/reinstall open home to start fresh.
    2. You have too many apps or background services running on your phone, use 'task manager' (press menu/more/task manager) to take a look what they are. Use the memory optimization function when appropriate.
    3. You have too many contacts/saved messages/browser history, you can clear those data in menu/setting/app/manage app/ or you can start fresh by doing a factory reset."
  4. chuckvision

chuckvision New Member

uninstall/ reinstall?

I only saw uninstall. If I uninstall a paid app will I be able to reinstall without paying for it again?