Open Discussion related to the Shipping and Receiving threads

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE Resolution' started by JimMariner, Dec 31, 2010.

1. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mike - you've been one of my staunchest supporters, that's for sure! I wish I had been able to serve everyone as I apparently did you, but, life sometimes sends us a curve or two. But slowly and surely I'm working my way out of it, the biggest thing is to let everyone know that I may be slow, but I'm definitely and eventually going to be back on top as all orders are filled. And I'm getting really close now. Still some confusion as to who I owe and who not, but we've come a long, long way in the past month.

Steelers - I'm keeping my "heads up" with that - one of these days my Sports Models will begin to go out. You will like them, this I know! I've actually got a Steelers model ready to rock and roll! But, not until I'm totally back on my feet and the staff has their confidence back up to par about myself and my shipping policies..

Meanwhile - thanks again - always love to hear from you! mikey :)

2. GixxerDroid

GixxerDroid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Interesting ......... Mine was supposedly sent out the same day. I haven`t gotten mine yet, you live in CO and I live in NJ where these are made. I DONT GET IT!!!

3. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    GixxerDroid - I'm sending you a PM with a photo of your order (along with several others in the same photo sitting on the PO countertop the day they were processed and shipped. For privacy - I've covered the others names, but left yours - can you verify that the NJ address on the label is correct? Perhaps I've had a typo? You definitely should have had this by now - unless I've confused you with another order here in NJ.

Please email confirmation of the address to me at: mikey06@optonline.net

Hoping I'm talking to the right person here... Gulp!

mikey (the guy with the crossed fingers)

Search tags for this page

shipping related forums