1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Open Discussion related to the Shipping and Receiving threads

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE Resolution' started by JimMariner, Dec 31, 2010.

1. JimMariner

JimMariner Rescue Squad

Please us this thread for civil discussions about MIKRADLE.

Forum Guidelines Apply here as they do through out the forums.
  2. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Come on everyone...we heard all the discussions of the issues for Mikradle. This thread is for you to post in. So we know if your issues were resolved. Meaning you have received your orders or a satisfactory resolution has been reached. Also if you haven't reached one a resolution too...please Mikradle is trying to get his self back on track and we need our members to let us know if he has done just that!
  3. MJ5150

MJ5150 New Member

Can I ask what happened? The main guy, cuskit, seemed like a good dude. But he did always have some story about why things weren't shipping. I hope this didn't fall apart like the CF case guys did.

-Mike
  4. Nom Prophet

Nom Prophet New Member

+1 here. He always seemed honest in trying to make up for his mistakes. I respect that he announced his family's tragedy so there would be a delay, but I would have appreciated the truth about orders never going out. I was promised that my order shipped 4 to 5 times. I'm sure he probably used the same excuses for some of you guys. I ordered August 30th btw...
  5. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Thanks for the positive notes guys - both of you! Believe me - I don't intend to fall apart here. Just a brief stumble. I'm getting back on track now, in another month you will see the old Mike here again! The staff here is a huge plus for me - they are willing to help me out as much as they can. Can't begin to say how much humbling all this is.

Mike - really good to hear from you! Hope life is treating you fine! Happy New Years! :)

Nom - you are shipped - I am never again saying those words unless I'm 100% positive and sure that a package has gone out. And seeing as I took care of this personally yesterday - I can say with all confidence that you have been shipped! It went out along side of Cmmsh (another member here) and his was received today. But he is much closer than you, so you should be another day, maybe two. Meanwhile, thanks again! I respect your honesty and the "+1" - that's very nice of you!

Best to both of you! Thanks again, mikey (on track to repair my rep)..
  6. psychotic_penguin

psychotic_penguin Premium Member Premium Member

Good news Mikey, do you have an update concerning my order?
  7. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Penguin - I was hoping I'd not have to tell you it's shipped - thought you'd be saying "Got it"! Guess I'll have to wait another day or two to hear that! YES!!! It's on it's way!!!

I guess when they named it Rapid City - they did not think about incoming mail.. ;)

Be sure top post here when it arrives, okay? Thanks - you've been the best!

mikey :)
  8. psychotic_penguin

psychotic_penguin Premium Member Premium Member

Thanks for the update, and I'll most definitely post when I receive it
  9. GixxerDroid

GixxerDroid New Member

How about mine cuskit?
  10. cuskit

cuskit New Member

GixxerDroid - it went out with the others mentioned just above (Penguin & Nom Prophet) - same bunch shipped at the same time. Thanks! mikey :)
  11. WERA689

WERA689 Administrator Staff Member

Mike, I'm SO glad to see you posting again here! Keep it up!
  12. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Thanks for the pep talk! I'm also happy to be able to drop in here with positive news - all I've ever wanted to do was make my customers happy. Getting back to where I started is a long, uphill battle - but I'm not quitting until I can enjoy the rep I had worked so hard to achieve. It's very uplifting to have so many behind me, despite my issues. I'm not going to let this group down! At least no more than has been done already.

It's refreshing to start getting emails again with compliments rather than the discouraging "requests for updates on delivery".. Hoping that will forever be in the past only! Thanks to all who have hung in there for me and not given up hope.

Two very special guys out there - Wolf and MikeG - if you are reading this - your are both in for a very happy upcoming week. I've said that before, but this time you can take it to the bank! Mark G, I've also looking forward to hearing from you next week - you'll see why. ;) As well as many others of you who have remained silent here - THANKS!!!

mikey

Droidforums Rocks! That's all I can say!
  13. Nom Prophet

Nom Prophet New Member

The long awaiting day is here and my kradle has finally arrived to fill the dark void in my heart!

Thanks Mikey, I do hope for better success for you and your products in the future!
  14. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Thanks! I appreciate your words more than you can know!

I can say this - every day these boxes are finding their way into homes, and will be again next week. It is such a satisfying feeling as I seal each box and send it off. For good karma, as I place the final tape seal on each box, I tap it and verbally say out loud, "sorry this took so long - hope you bring happiness to your new owner"! No kidding! Nothing feels better than knowing I'm finally getting back on track here.

Thanks again for sticking in my corner! You've been a real patriot! :)

mikey
  15. MJ5150

MJ5150 New Member

GREAT news mikey. We need more guys like you to turn this country around. Heck, I may buy another mikradle just so I can continue to support you and keep your business going.

I had zero issues with my order. You have always been a stand-up and honest guy in my opinion.

-Mike
  16. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Mike - you've been one of my staunchest supporters, that's for sure! I wish I had been able to serve everyone as I apparently did you, but, life sometimes sends us a curve or two. But slowly and surely I'm working my way out of it, the biggest thing is to let everyone know that I may be slow, but I'm definitely and eventually going to be back on top as all orders are filled. And I'm getting really close now. Still some confusion as to who I owe and who not, but we've come a long, long way in the past month.

Steelers - I'm keeping my "heads up" with that - one of these days my Sports Models will begin to go out. You will like them, this I know! I've actually got a Steelers model ready to rock and roll! But, not until I'm totally back on my feet and the staff has their confidence back up to par about myself and my shipping policies..

Meanwhile - thanks again - always love to hear from you! mikey :)
  17. GixxerDroid

GixxerDroid New Member

Interesting ......... Mine was supposedly sent out the same day. I haven`t gotten mine yet, you live in CO and I live in NJ where these are made. I DONT GET IT!!!
  18. cuskit

cuskit New Member

GixxerDroid - I'm sending you a PM with a photo of your order (along with several others in the same photo sitting on the PO countertop the day they were processed and shipped. For privacy - I've covered the others names, but left yours - can you verify that the NJ address on the label is correct? Perhaps I've had a typo? You definitely should have had this by now - unless I've confused you with another order here in NJ.

Please email confirmation of the address to me at: mikey06@optonline.net

Hoping I'm talking to the right person here... Gulp!

mikey (the guy with the crossed fingers)
Search tags for this page

shipping related forums