1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

open apps

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by krmman1962, Feb 4, 2010.

1. krmman1962

krmman1962 New Member

I have Advance Task Killer installer to close apps to keep my Motorola Droid from running slow. I open the app and apps I have not used are running according to ATK. I have all the apps checked, I hit "kill selected apps". The app closes. I open the app again immediately and there will be a couple of apps running. I repeat the process and hit "kill selected apps" and still I will have a few different apps running. What is going on?
  2. ShowTime

ShowTime New Member

Which apps continue to crop up? You might be trying to kill some that are tied into the OS and always need to run (i think corporate calendar and a few other random ones are like this).
  3. Matth3w

Matth3w New Member

Fort Huachuca, AZ (Originally from Pittsburgh, PA)
    Any apps that start up on their own are doing so for a reason. Add them to the exclude list and there is a good reason to use a task killer. Don't exclude them and you are actually slowing down the system while it restarts those.
Search tags for this page

app that closes open web pages on droid , task killer

open an app on a motorola droid phone