1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Open applications

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by divalibra, May 9, 2010.

1. divalibra

divalibra New Member

Whenever I use the camera or maps applications..i hit the back button to exit out of them but when I go and look at my battery usage to see what apps have been using my battery these two are still open..is there a way to REALLY close out these applications without using task killer?
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

3. divalibra

divalibra New Member

I have read the thread..thanks...but my question was not answered since i have never used task killer. My issue is that I used my camera on friday and now on sunday it is still using 64% of my battery..maps 29% which was opened yesterday and my android system is only using 5%....cell display is 2%..why would these two use battery power days after they've initially been opened..and why doesn't hitting the back button REALLY close them out
  4. wyzzerdd

wyzzerdd New Member

Ask the developers of those apps. Unfortunately its very common with many apps, I've just made it a habit to use advanced task killer every time I'm done using an app.
Search tags for this page

how to see what apps are open on droid

razr m what apps are open?
see open apps droid incredible
see open apps on droid htc