oops.. uninstalled market on droid razor help

johnszalanski

Reaction score
ok.. i didnt know the changed the market to smart play or whatever it is.. so i uninstalled it and now i dont have a market on my phone.. and dont wnanna restart my phone back to new.. can i download a file and put it on my phone by useing the computer? if so can i get the steps on were to put it on my phone onces downloaded.. please? lol please :p

OP
J

johnszalanski

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

This should get you what you need... Download Google Play Store APK (The Rebranded Android Market) Now!

Ok.. i went to your link and it does not say where to click for the download cause its not the DOWNLOAD click here botten in green cause iv clicked them both. and yet still dont really tell me how to upload it to my phone after downloaded. i really need help walking thro it if its not to much to ask.. im sorry but im not really good at computers or what not. Thank you so much.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Try the link at the bottom of the first post here... New Market (Google Play) .APK - xda-developers

Once you have it downloaded - you should have a notification in your notification bar for "download complete" - if you have a file explorer such as Astro (free in the market) installed, you would be able to click on the download complete notification and it will ask if you wish to "install" - click yes and you should be good to go.

OP
J

johnszalanski

Reaction score
Ty for helping me. It means alot once I download the setup program do I install it on my computer? Or do I place it on my phone then open it?

Try the link at the bottom of the first post here... New Market (Google Play) .APK - xda-developers

Once you have it downloaded - you should have a notification in your notification bar for "download complete" - if you have a file explorer such as Astro (free in the market) installed, you would be able to click on the download complete notification and it will ask if you wish to "install" - click yes and you should be good to go.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Ty for helping me. It means alot once I download the setup program do I install it on my computer? Or do I place it on my phone then open it?

You would need to have it on your phone to install it. If you download it via your phone's browser you can just click on it like STG has said and it should give you the option to install.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

No problem John...did you get the new market installed on your phone?