1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

OOOOPs - - HELP . . .

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by Limbwalker, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Limbwalker

Limbwalker New Member

I was trying to download Liberty Rom on my Bionic via YouTube and wiped my phone clean. I'm still rooted and some important apps wont re-download. Message says "Your device isn't compatible with this version". These are apps I had previously on the phone and need to get back, ie: QuickOffice Pro, Bank apps, Friendcaster Pro, Yahoo Mail etc. I had ROM Manager, Rom Toolbox and a few other like apps which wont re-download at this point either. Is there anyway to start getting my apps back or get the phone back to where it was? I had the original ROM on it at the time of the issue. I'm really new to rooting and totally blew the mission. Any and all help will be appreciated. Thanks . . .
  2. eye_dea

eye_dea New Member

How did you try to flash liberty?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums