1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

onscreen keyboard-no sound

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by holydarkness, Nov 14, 2009.

1. holydarkness

holydarkness New Member

Hello,

I'm having a small problem with the onscreen keyboard. For some reason it will not play sound when I tap a key. It worked last night, and stopped working this morning.

I tried turning on and turning off the sound option under the keyboard settings in the setting menu. i tried turning off the keyboard compleatly and turning it back on and it still does not work.

I tested the vibrate function and it turns on and off when I make the changes in the menu.

has anyone else had this issue? If so how did you fix it.

Thanks for your help!
  2. holydarkness

holydarkness New Member

ok.. crazy stuff... I went to mess with the animation settings because I wanted to see the difference between showing all animation and some animation.. and I notice the "silent mode".. for giggles and grins I tried turning it on (yes.. it was off) and then turning it back off and I noticed when I turned it off it made the same sound as the keyboard clicking... so i tried the keyboard and sure enough.. it worked.

I swear. silent mode was turned off.. not sure what happened but if you ever have this problem try turning silent mode on and then back off.

:icon_ banana:
Search tags for this page

android keyboard no sound

android motorola xoom keyboard wont stop clicking

android no sound keyboard

go keyboard no sound

how to deactivate keyboard sound on xoom
how to turn keyboard sounds off on xoom
keyboard click sound not working android
keyboard click sound on xoom turn off
keypad not sound on android
my android keyboard has no sound