Only had the Droid for 2 months, now it'salready the old phone

aacanela73

Reaction score
Marketing is marketing and in my opinion what was said about this new phone being a kiddy phone is right. The Droid is a very intimidating phone and is much easier to get a woman into a phone that is lighter in weight and sleeker. The Moto Droid is a MAN PHONE that is heavy square and not frilly. This is why I have to put a shiney purple cover and a frilly heart backround on mine to make it more girly. The majority of the people who are purchasing cell phones today have no idea about processer speeds and what not. They go for looks and coolness. Sorry but it is the gawd awful truth.

jbsangel

Reaction score
I like that you agree with my opinion that the Devour is for kids :)

That said, I'm a chick too, but I leave my Droid naked because I've never been known to be very frilly.

Plus, i just like saying that it's naked.

koralyne

Reaction score
Methinks the OP just looked at the picture of the phone before posting :biggrin:

deputc26

Reaction score
Uh yeah, this makes cliq old not droid ARM11 CPU??? droid stomps it.

Sodner

Reaction score
Everyday my Droid feels new. Yestreday it was the new pinch and zoom gallery. Today it will be something else. This phone ROCKS! There may be a new model of an Android OS phone out, but that hardly makes the Droid old.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Totally true OP!

Devour is newer.

But not better if you are making a comparison to the Droid, which somehow I think you didn't look at before posting this.

manutd1

Reaction score
I hear you

I think what he is trying to say is that the iPhone has been out for a few years now and it is still Apples one and only flagship phone device. There are not multiple phones that run the Apple OS. That is what I wanted with the Droid and Android. Beside obvious reasons, they are perfect. If the Nexus didnt come out with 2.1, we (droid) owners would still be at the top. Now we have to wait to be caught up. The ball and power is now in Googles court. Until they have synergy with the OS and Device, we will always be wanting the next phone. They really hit the ball out of the park with the Droid. Im just sad that they are not continuing to stand behind it as the savior. Google is biting the hand that fed it. I think that most people wouldnt even know about Android if it wasnt for the Droid. The casual consumer at least.