1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Only getting 3G after reset?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by albk, Feb 19, 2012.

1. albk

albk New Member

Hi, so i have been using my razr quite awhile now but recently i have been unable to get a 4G signal after i did a factory reset on my phone for something unrelated. I know getting a 4G signal usually depends on where you are, but before the reset i connected to 4G just fine where i live in so. Cal, but now i can only connect to 3G or wifi, this has been going on for atleast a month but it never bothered me until now. Thanks
  2. C2Cab95

C2Cab95 New Member

3. Zandar

Zandar New Member

Love the boxer gif (huge Subie fan, here).
  4. C2Cab95

C2Cab95 New Member

Thanks! I use it as a reference to my air-cooled 993. Porsche and Subaru are the only major manufacturers of the "Flat, Boxer, Horizontally Opposed" engines for cars.
  5. TheGrimRAZR

TheGrimRAZR New Member

Quick thing to try if you have not resolved your problem already; Go to Settings> Wireless & Networks> Mobile Networks; Select Network Mode and select CDMA/LTE. Even if you have to switch between the two, do it. I did and I got my 4GLTE back.

If this does not work, call up Verizon with a possible three way with Motorola. They should have the answer for you. And be careful when downloading third-party apps as they may leave your phone in worst condition than before and quite possibly void the warranty.
Search tags for this page
droid 4 only getting 3g

droid bionic only 3g

droid bionic only showing 3g

droid razr only getting 3g

i did a factory reset on my phone and now im not connecting
only getting 3 g on phone
only getting 3g
razr only connects to 3g
why do i only get 3g
why do i only have 3g?
why have i been only getting 3g