Only $7.99 Shipped 2Pcs Gator Grip Socket + Drill Set for All-Size Wrench Spanner

Discussion in 'Gearbest' started by GearBest, Jul 24, 2015.

1. GearBest

GearBest Official DF Vendor
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +25
    URL: 2Pcs Gator Grip Socket Drill Set for All-Size Wrench Spanner Worker Engineering Construction Site House Home Handtool-7.99 and Free Shipping GearBest.com
    Price: $7.99

1. Gator-grip does the work of many tools, sets of sockets, standard and locking pliers, and an entire range of open end wrenches. The ingenious Gator Grip makes half of your toolbox obsolete! It fits virtually anything. The one socket fits fasteners of almost any shape - square, hex, wing nuts, cup hooks, eye screws and even broken, stripped and rusted nuts other wrenches can't move.
    2. No more reaching into your tool box, grabbing socket after socket until you find one that fits. The Gator Grip instantly conforms and locks onto any shape nut, bolt or fastener.It won't slip off nuts or strip them. With Gator Grip, you get the job done fast with no hassle and little effort.
    3. The revolutionary socket design automatically adjusts to fit any nut or bolt from 1 / 4 inches to 3 / 4 inches , 7-19 mm! Works great on metric, standard, wing nuts, broken nuts, stripped nuts, eye bolts, square nuts, hexes and more! Save Time! Save Work!

Main Features:
    Material: Stainless steeldrill
    Adapter length: 4.9cm / 1.9 inches
    Socket dimension: 52 x 26mm / 2.0 x 1.0 inches (H x D)
    Quantity of steel rods: 54
    Socket type: Universal 6-Point
    Design: Strong power

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +8,437
    Current Phone Model:
    Pixel XL
    Twitter:
    jonny_ks
  3. cr6

cr6 Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +6,714
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy S7 Edge
    Twitter:
    @dronewolfmedia
    I've seen these before, very cool. That's a great price too!

S5 tap'n

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,036
    Current Phone Model:
    iPhone 7 Plus JB
    I love those kind of gadgets

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jonny Kansas

Ratings:
    +8,437
    Current Phone Model:
    Pixel XL
    Twitter:
    jonny_ks
    Yeah, I did a Google search for price on them when I saw this. $2 less than the cheapest one I found elsewhere and free shipping.

The original case for my sockets was plastic and all 4 clips broke on it, so I've got them sorted by size in smaller kinda tackle box divider cases. Not bad if you grab the one or 2 cases that have the socket(s) you need, but if I can grab this thing for more jobs and not have to fumble around and switch back and forth, it's more than worth this price.

• Like Like x 1
  6. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,348
    This is gonna be great for me. I frequently switch between 10, 13,14 and 15 mm wrenches throughout the day and I carry 3 ratchets with one of those sockets, adding bulk to my tool bag. To be able to use 1 socket/ratchet combo will be very nice, taking me from a total of 7 ratchets (I use Allen head sockets on others) down to 4.
    Yes I could just switch sockets but it's faster to reach over and grab a socket/ratchet already ready and time is money. I also use the sockets on a 20 volt battery drill so that'll cut down on switching sockets as well, again less weight in my tool bag.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    Note8

• Like Like x 2
  7. Jonny Kansas

Ratings:
    +8,437
    Current Phone Model:
    Pixel XL
    Twitter:
    jonny_ks
    Even if it only works half as good as shown in the video, I feel it's worth it for sure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. mountainbikermark

Ratings:
    +4,348
    I don't need exact torques on the drill,I use it for the spinning a bunch of rotations to snug part and finish tighten with a socket/ratchet combo so agreed, even if only the drill part works with this that'll actually save the most time anyway, not having to change sockets. A typical bicycle uses 4 different socket sizes, as I wrote above. Now it's snug, tighten with ratchet, switch on drill, snug, tighten with ratchet, repeat as needed. Eliminating the switch sockets part on the drill is what I plan on using it for first since that part won't put the stress on it like final tightens do. I was using ratcheting wrenches for that part but they kept breaking. Lifetime warranty or not it's a hassle to have happen during the work day then get them replaced on my time at the auto store or Lowe's where I got them. I just switched over to those ratchets that don't click and use my ancient Craftsman sockets. They're both pretty much Mark proof.

Support Our Troops !!!
    <><
    Beast Mode 4

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jonny Kansas

Ratings:
    +8,437
    Current Phone Model:
    Pixel XL
    Twitter:
    jonny_ks
    Ratchets that don't click?! That's just not right...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. mountainbikermark

Ratings:
    +4,348
    You know those really tight situations where you can only turn just a smidge, often not quite a whole click? No more. They're called direct drive and they are so much smoother than a bearing style ratchet . It's like going from a cheap spinner open face fishing reel drag system to a Lews 0 back bait caster drag system is as close as I can describe the difference

Support Our Troops !!!
    <><
    Beast Mode 4

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jonny Kansas

Ratings:
    +8,437
    Current Phone Model:
    Pixel XL
    Twitter:
    jonny_ks
    I see you're the guy I need to talk to about getting back into fishing as well...

• Like Like x 1
  12. mountainbikermark

Ratings:
    +4,348
    I haven't had as much time this year and most of mine has been take a 5'6" Ugly Stik with a Lews bait caster and a small tackle bag with me in the kayak. The pistol grip on the rod and its short length are perfect for skipping jigs under docks and low hanging branches that I've got to be in the kayak to get near. It's like, flick the wrist and it goes exactly where I want. I catch most of my fish within 10 yards of where I cast from at most, usually within a couple yards do the closer I get the faster I can get it off the hook and get back to paddling.

Support Our Troops !!!
    <><
    Beast Mode 4