1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Online android market, market.android.com issue

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by saturnalius, Jun 17, 2011.

1. saturnalius

saturnalius New Member

I can't get the online android market to work, the one on my phone works fine but not the web browser one. It will say its installing but never makes it to the phone.

I tied all the quick fixes listed on the market site. I also noticed there are four copies of my droid listed on the site but I've tried downloading to all of them.

Any ideas, or can anyone confirm the online market is indeed working.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  2. spc_hicks09

spc_hicks09 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Try removing all but the most recent version of your Droid on there. I signed into mine when I first flashed 5.4 and the online Market showed like 20 different versions of my phone from all the ROMs I've flashed over time. Removed all except the most recent one and it worked for me. Hope this helps!
Search tags for this page

www.market.android.com