OnePlus One To Release CM12.1 By Weeks End

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Apr 13, 2015.

  1. DroidModderX

    DroidModderX Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2011
    Messages:
    5,507
    Likes Received:
    2,071
    Trophy Points:
    478
    Ratings:
    +2,190
    [​IMG]

    OnePlus One users have been patiently awaiting the upcoming releae of CyanogenMod 12.1. This brings the latest and greatest version of Android 5.1 to your handset. This update will include all the animations and security updates along with bugfixes and more to the OnePlus One. They took to twitter and stated that since they have learned from experience that it is irresponsible to offer an ETA they will give probabilities instead. According to Opo there is a 75% chance it will be released today, 15% chance the update will release Tuesday, and a 10% chance it will be here Wednesday! More than likely you will see the update today!

    via @getpeid