OnePlus One Record In 1080p With The Front Facing Camera

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Jul 25, 2015.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,222
    [​IMG]

The OnePlus 2 is launching in just a few days, but the OnePlus One is still a pretty sweet device and it is only getting better. One strength of this phone is the fact that it is incredibly developer friendly. The rom support has been pretty great for this device which means that even if OnePlus one day decides to drop update support for the device it will continue to receive updates from the development community.

A CM12.1 unofficial build from developer sultanxda includes an awesome new feature, 1080p front facing video! The rom also takes care of some wifi disconnect issues that some users have been having. Head to the link below for the rom download.

Via XDA

2. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,036
    Current Phone Model:
    iPhone 7 Plus JB
    The One + One and 2 both seem to be sweet devices. I still have an issue with the way they entered the market. They will need to do something incredible to win me over.

3. Dark Lazer

Dark Lazer Active Member

Ratings:
    +74
    I dont think I'll get this one seeing how they handled defective devices for the oneplus one. I know they're new, but it still left a bad taste in my mouth. We'll see how this year goes for them.