OnePlus Mini Images and Specs Leaked

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
oneplus-mini_12.jpg

For those who are still hoping that OnePlus can grow to become a solid Android competitor, this latest leaked intel should prove interesting. It looks like the OnePlus Mini is deep into development, and we already have leaked pics and specs.

You can check out all three leaked pics in the thread below (and one above), and the specs revealed are as follows:
  • 5″ 1080p display
  • MediaTek processor
  • 2GB of RAM
  • 13MP rear-facing camera
  • NFC
What do you folks think? If OnePlus can get their supply chain and customer ordering process issues ironed out, can they get back in the game?

Source: Weibo

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are those other OnePlus Mini leaked pics:

oneplus-mini_12.jpg

oneplus-mini_21.jpg

oneplus-mini_31.jpg

SpeJ3435

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
64GB White Nexus 6
I find it funny how the "MINI" is still a 5" phone. Make it 4.5"

loki993

Reaction score
Unfortunately mini may be 5 inch now..it seem the new "regular" is 5.7. Though that boggles my mind. So I guess I have to deal with inferior specs and a step down from a flagship just to have a manageable screen size.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Unfortunately mini may be 5 inch now..it seem the new "regular" is 5.7. Though that boggles my mind. So I guess I have to deal with inferior specs and a step down from a flagship just to have a manageable screen size.
My wife and I had that talk when she was looking at devices like the S4 mini and there was some sort of Droid mini around the same time.

She really wants a smaller screen, but doesn't want to take the hit on specs that I'm forced to point out to her each time. There's a balance there that hasn't really been found by manufacturers. It's a shame they're missing out on potential sales by not catering to a wider audience.

loki993

Reaction score
I think would have been fine if they had just stopped at 5 or 5.2 inches even. My Nokia is 5 inches and even though ive gotten used to it its about the upper limit for me to use one handed. 5.2 is about as big as I can go. Not to mention putting it in my pocket, cupholder in the car or wherever.