OnePlus 3 Loved By Rom Developers!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

OnePlus has been known for being developer friendly. Their first flagship the OnePlus One released with CyanogenMod. The phone has only been out for a few weeks and it is already one of the most heavily dev supported phones of 2016. OnePlus has been embraced by the Rom and Root community. CyanogenMod 13 was actually released for the OnePlus 3 before the phone was released.

There are already 20 roms for this device on XDA. Some heavy hitters like Paranoid Android, CyanogenMod, AICP, Resurrection Remix, and Blissrom. It is pretty exciting to see this much action on a cell phone these days. Most phones these days don't gain support until months after release and by then most of the buzz has worn off.

How many of you are still using roms? What is your rom of choice?

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I have to say that over the last 2 years I haven't really missed root or roms. The only thing I really miss is ad blockers but even that isn't a huge deal.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I have to say that over the last 2 years I haven't really missed root or roms. The only thing I really miss is ad blockers but even that isn't a huge deal.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Ad blocker is the only reason I'm rooted.