One touch answer option

redboxguy

Reaction score
I know it has been said b4, however I joined this forum looking ONLY for an answer to DROIDS annoying "slide to answer". PLEASE anyone know of an app for one touch answer? If not my DROID goes! :mad:

fxrvette

Reaction score
How come its so hard to have somebody just get back with where the thread or where we are to go look is, i am exhausted looking for stuff but keep going because of no other choice. The guy just asked a question, i to have been looking for. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

FakaNutz

Reaction score
i can't find the solution but what's so hard about slide to answer?

OP
R

redboxguy

Reaction score
One touch answer would increase safety while driving, and provide convenience when you have limited use of your hands. Come on! they have built apps that do more then this for less of a cause. SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF THEIR LIST.

iceponygirl

Reaction score
I will tell you what is so hard about slide to answer...I does not work! I have missed so many calls because the green slider will not slide no matter how many times I have slid it. It is so frustrating! I have tried warming my hands, as I was told it will not work with cold hands. that is so not ergonomic. What if you live in North Dokota?

southsam7

Reaction score
phone hangs up...

Because when you attempt to take the phone out of your pocket if you hit the red part on the screen not the green 'talk' option the phone hangs up!

southsam7

Reaction score
I found it!

I found it! My solution is "Tiny Call Confirm" in the Android app (play) store. Works like a charm in gingerbread and above! Keeps me from hanging up (rejecting) incoming calls when I fish my phone out of my pocket.

Unfortunately this will not solve unlock issues for those who find it difficult to slide to unlock. This adds an extra, simple layer to prevent 'rejecting' (or answering if you don't want to) when fishing the phone out of your pocket to respond to incoming calls.

Incidentally, I hate the incoming call screen on Gingerbread. I wish I could customize or use replacements for that (any suggestions?) In the meantime, Tiny Call Confirm is a godsend.