1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

one primary gmail on 2 devices

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by mcatdtDroid, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcatdtDroid

mcatdtDroid New Member

Say my wife gets a droid, can she use the same gmail account as the devices primary gmail? The theory behind this is sharing paid apps purchased on my gmail account like EasyTether. Sharing a family calendar would be a plus, but I realize you can do that without it being a primary gmail account on a device... so really, it's about me being cheap.

I don't like doing the same job twice, I don't like paying for the same feature twice, I don't like paying for the same service twice, and I don't like paying for the same app twice
  2. LT*

LT* New Member

I don't think you can use one account on 2 phones. Seriously though, just pay for the Apps. My wife and I both have Droids, and if we both want the app, we buy it twice.
  3. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

My wife and I are both Droid users - long and short we pay twice...

Due to the nature of this discussion this thread is closed - D/F is not the place for these kinds of discusions

Remember, in a situation like this - when you are cheap, someone deserving doesn't get paid...don't be cheap

For more information, here are our Guidlines on this matter http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-paid-apps-free-do-not-try-solicit-board.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
2 android phones 1 gmail account
google account 2 device
how to use 2devices for 1 gmail accounts

what is primary 2 on my gmail