one primary gmail on 2 devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Say my wife gets a droid, can she use the same gmail account as the devices primary gmail? The theory behind this is sharing paid apps purchased on my gmail account like EasyTether. Sharing a family calendar would be a plus, but I realize you can do that without it being a primary gmail account on a device... so really, it's about me being cheap.

I don't like doing the same job twice, I don't like paying for the same feature twice, I don't like paying for the same service twice, and I don't like paying for the same app twice

LT*

Reaction score
I don't think you can use one account on 2 phones. Seriously though, just pay for the Apps. My wife and I both have Droids, and if we both want the app, we buy it twice.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
My wife and I are both Droid users - long and short we pay twice...

Due to the nature of this discussion this thread is closed - D/F is not the place for these kinds of discusions

Remember, in a situation like this - when you are cheap, someone deserving doesn't get paid...don't be cheap

For more information, here are our Guidlines on this matter http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-paid-apps-free-do-not-try-solicit-board.html

Status
Not open for further replies.