One Home screen (?)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
The display devices could have had a tinkerer drag an app onto a few additional pages.. But also... Some vzw floor models have different software... Software that you or I will never get..

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
The display devices could have had a tinkerer drag an app onto a few additional pages.. But also... Some vzw floor models have different software... Software that you or I will never get..
I found that revelation somewhat disturbing ...... that is like test driving a car with 50 extra horsepower than the one you'll buy.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
The original question was as much about WTH as anything, Do I "Need" six screens? No but I don't get why the display phones have Six and I have three.
The verizon reps answer was, "Well ya know the display phones ARE Different".
Still don't know (or have an answer, I tried to get one but ....nada)
I just expanded apps to the right by long pressing and dragging to the right edge, I have 10 screens with on app on each screen. The holder of the phone can have as many (albeit I only opened up 9) as he/she wishes.

We must...We must...increase our boost

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you, I got my "widget groove" on and added screens. Thanks.

TatDroid

Reaction score
The display devices could have had a tinkerer drag an app onto a few additional pages..
I'm pretty sure this is it. Just people playing with the display and adding screens.

Sent from my Droid Turbo