One flaw: the ibeats headphones

Sharrock

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced any random skipping to next song while listening to the ibeats? When I'm at the gym I throw on a podcast and several times I got random fast forwarding and skipping songs entirely without coming close to hitting the buttons on the cord. Also I hear buzzing and noise coming out of the left headphone when I'm plugged into the wall or the screen is on. I might go back to the old iphone earbuds if there's no fix.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
I did not notice any problems on mine, but I haven't used the headphones a ton. Not more than an hour total. I absolutely LOVE how they work during a call.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
So I was listening to Sirius over my phone. I heard a slight buzzing over the speakers.

Over on the HTC forums I did see a post saying that the Beats code has been released to third party devs so that they can integrate the beats software with the apps like google music and other stuff. This will be a welcome sight...

Kinda feels like the new phoen i just got is like my Droid 1 in a way in that new software is just being developed for the phone and the phone is capable of more than it is being used for.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced any random skipping to next song while listening to the ibeats? When I'm at the gym I throw on a podcast and several times I got random fast forwarding and skipping songs entirely without coming close to hitting the buttons on the cord. Also I hear buzzing and noise coming out of the left headphone when I'm plugged into the wall or the screen is on. I might go back to the old iphone earbuds if there's no fix.

In the past I've read of issues like this being caused by the headphone plug moving around a little and the phone interprets that as a signal to change to the next song, album, etc. Just a point to consider.

solar

Reaction score
no issues with mine either. No sound problems or random skipping.

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
if you don't like them send em to me, They are sending me a set with the CLNR one I'll be getting as a bionic replacement :p. I haven't read of this issue elsewhere though. You may call VZ, though knowing them I doubt they'll exchange "accessories" included or not.