One feature your wish your druid 2 global came with

K20turbo

Reaction score
One feature I wish came with the phone would be the 8 megapixel camera and the 720p recording.
Yes we have the fastest processor, greatly improved keyboard, froyo 2.2. However the updated cameras not there. I can even live with the battery being low however I wish we had the same camera as the x even if we can't use the 8mp
So what do you think were missing.
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

speltrong

Reaction score
I wish auto-correct was disabled from the start so it didn't keep changing "droid" to "druid" ;)

TwoBuells

Reaction score
I wish auto-correct was disabled from the start so it didn't keep changing "droid" to "druid" ;)

go to settings
language & keyboard settings
user dictionary
menu
add word

or the next time you type the word with screen keyboard, long press on the word after you type it to save it your user dictionary

I'm just glad my Droid will not spell "iPhone"

wilboy

Reaction score

go to settings
language & keyboard settings
user dictionary
menu
add word

or the next time you type the word with screen keyboard, long press on the word after you type it to save it your user dictionary

I'm just glad my Droid will not spell "iPhone"
hahaha No TwoBuells,he is just kidding!!:)

speltrong

Reaction score
Believe me, TwoBuells, I turned it off within 10 minutes of receiving the phone in the mail. Before I did, I noticed that it kept changing "droid" to "druid", so I got a kick out of this topic asking what feature your druid 2 came with :)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

wilboy

Reaction score
Really??No wonder that this Thread's title went to DRUID too!Did ya noticed the title of this thread?? :D