One Click (un)Root question

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by euphoricone, Jan 10, 2011.

1. euphoricone

euphoricone New Member

As per the title I have a question about one click rooting, well specifically unrooting. It was awesome at first but the wireless tether is gone and that was all I wanted to root for.

Anyhow I have been having some problems (sync contacts, calender and GPS) and I think I need to bring to Verizon to get myself a new X.

I used Do Root for my One Click procedure because I did not want to go into the command prompt myself and potentially mess things up. Therein lies the question of does anyone know of a One Click Unroot software I could use. Also, I assume I need to remove the Super-User Privileges icon and software from the phone. All other forums I have been on give me red herrings and half answers. If I need to remove that software how do I? There is no uninstaller on my phone I read I would have to uninstall from a connection to PC.

I'm sorry I'm just shooting out question after question but I just wanted to see if anyone on here could give me a hand with this.

Or even one last question that should have been asked first: I have the insurance if I tell them at verizon that it's having a typical syncing/dropping signal problem is there a chance of me getting the replacement (I'm still within 6 months) with no questions asked?

Any help would be much appreciated Thank You to anyone who could help me out.

-Eupho
  2. xixgrimmxix

xixgrimmxix New Member

Z4root does oneclick unroots as well...

lg ally <rooted velocity 0.4>
    samsung fascinate <rooted>
  3. euphoricone

euphoricone New Member

Thank you so much is there a download for this in forum? Or shall I search the net for it? Does this also remove the Super User privileges?
  4. X_TAC23

X_TAC23 DF Super Moderator

Search tags for this page

unroot fascinate

unroot super one click s3