1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

OnDemand acting odd

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Htown315, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Htown315

Htown315 New Member

Hey guys...I'm running the latest SS(best rom ever) with stock kernal and my OnDemand governor is laggy. On interactive or performance I usually shortbench on setcpu around 180..but with ondemand I'm around 250-500 very unstable. I know benchmarks aren't worth poop but I liked using ondemand and hate that its acting different now. For the record this happened with the 5/31 ulv1.0 kernal as well. Just curious as to others input.
  2. Ma_USMC

Ma_USMC New Member

Change kernels. You'll see even more strange behavior. I went from the 900lv to the 1.25lv and noticed a more consistent behavior.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. Htown315

Htown315 New Member

I've tried almost all of Chevy's but it still lags. I might try a complete wipe and new flash.