ONDA V989 Tablet PC+ Android 4.4 Allwinner A80T Octa Core+ 9.7 Inch IPS Retina Screen +OTG Bluetooth

Discussion in 'SpeMall.com' started by spemall.com, Aug 19, 2014.

1. spemall.com

spemall.com Banned

Ratings:
    +8
    New product ONDA V989 is a 9.7 inch with Octa Core Tablet, priced $233.99 in Spemall, Now let’s get more detail of it as below:

[​IMG]

ONDA V989, which adopts Allwinner A80T, ARM big.LITTLE Octa Core, 2.0GHz CPU, Imagination PowerVR G6230 GPU, Android 4.4 OS. RAM 2GB+ROM 32GB,Support TF card up to 128GB extended. Equip with 9.7 Inch IPS Retina, capacitive touch TFT screen, 2048 x 1536 pixels( 4:3) Resolution .

[​IMG]
    Features E-book, FM Radio, Dual Cameras(front camera: 2.0MP, back camera: 8.0MP withauto focus), Multi-language, GPS,WIFI, external 3G dongle, Bluetooth 4.0, OTG, HDMI,Play Store,Gravity Sensor, Multi-Touch, Email, FM, Gallery, Calendar, Calculator, Clock, Camera, etc

Built-in 8000mAh Battery . And measures 239 x 169 x 7.9mm, weights 490g .

[​IMG]

Buy from this link: http://www.spemall.com/ONDA-V989-Ta...8-x-1536-pixels-Retina-Screen-2GB-32GB_g.html

Welcome to visit our website to see more latest product information.

Welcome to join in our Facebook and get more the latest information of tablets .

2. Divergent

Divergent Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    It's almost a perfect device for his price but the TFT screen scares me ;)

Maybe this is a good tablet for other people that can't afford the Samsung tablets .
    I'm sure i'll buy this for try out if it was a european webshop ;)

3. spemall.com

spemall.com Banned

Ratings:
    +8
    It's not only a TFT screen, but also a IPS Retina, capacitive touch screen, with 2048 x 1536 pixels high Resolution. A very cost performance tablet . By the way , where buying is not important, quality is the most important, i think. Thanks !

4. Divergent

Divergent Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You realize that with TFT screen you have the worst picture and other graphic quality.
    There are many Android devices like the Galaxy Grand 2 ( $277 ) that are pretty cheap and have a good screen dimensions and CPU benchmarking but only all of them are armed with a TFT screen and that lags the whole user experience .

Cheers,

5. spemall.com

spemall.com Banned

Ratings:
    +8
    LCD monitors generally use TFT technology today. There is a transister for each pixel in the screen, and the benefit is a fast redrawing rate of the screen. This is especially good for screens that show animation or video routinely. See the source for more information : http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-tft-monitor.htm

Best Regards,

6. Divergent

Divergent Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You should look at this video mate !

7. spemall.com

spemall.com Banned

Ratings:
    +8
    i can't watching, because it showing "This video is private " :(

8. Divergent

Divergent Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I´m sorry i´ll look for another video to let you understand :)

9. Divergent

Divergent Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Here you are !

Search tags for this page
a80t octa core review

a80t vs rk3288

does allwinner a80t support gps
europe menu onda v989

onda v989

onda v989 allwinner a80t