Onda V819i tablet :Equip with Quad Core Intel 22nm !

Discussion in 'SpeMall.com' started by spemall.com, May 26, 2014.

1. spemall.com

spemall.com Banned

Ratings:
    +8
    Onda V819i appearance design is concise, equipped with an 8 inch display. At the same time, onda V819i in terms of appearance of material, use the type of skin texture, therefore, feel is exquisite and soft and grasp the comfortable, not easy to remain fingerprints.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The front upper part for 2 million a front-facing camera, can meet the needs of video calls. The rest four boxes around without any LOGO mark, looks very neat and clean.

Onda V819i down to the bottom of the screen is also clean, as well as conventional android tablets are adopted at present the most mainstream virtual buttons design.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On the back of the fuselage is equipped with a 5000000 megapixel camera, but there is no LED light, in the case of outdoor film quality is not bad. V819i configured with dual speaker, on the bottom of the machine back on both sides, the speaker volume and sound quality control is very good, can get good listening effect when video games.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Onda V819i for interface, button configuration can be said to be the sincerity, all interfaces are arranged on the top fuselage. Here you can see the microphone hole, micro SD, 3.5 mm headphone jack, HDMI interface, micro USB interface. And on the left side of the fuselage and the bottom doesn't have any design, for the power button and the right body volume key.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Onda V819i work and take in hand the feeling is very good, 8 inch screen with a 8.5 mm ultra-thin fuselage one-handed operation without any problems.

Onda V819i is the first 64 Android tablets, which carrying Intel Bay Trail-t Z3735 quad-core processors, has the world's leading core X86 architecture, ultra-high 1.83 GHz. Intel 22 nm process technology on it, than today's top 28 nm process leading to more than one year. Tri-gate transistor technology, performance efficiency 30% stronger.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From the point of running point result, more than 30000 points from are spectacular has transcended the at present all of the same level of tablet on the market, and no caton phenomenon appeared in the process of actual operation.

Now the Onda V819i quad core tablet in stock in Spemall for instant shipment, only $174, welcome to order from us: Onda V819i Quad Core Tablet PC 8.0 Inch 1280x800 IPS Capacitive Screen Android4.2 OS Intel 3735E Back 5.0MP Camera Bluetooth 1GB 16GB - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China

Search tags for this page

onda v819i

onda v975i