on the fence

Dweib

Reaction score
Hey guys, I bought a GS4 a little over a week ago. Same time one of our engineering guys bought a ONE. Since then we've been comparing phones and I must say I'm really attracted to the blue anodized aluminum frame and stereo speakers. But other than that what real advantage is there over the GS4? I've got a bit invested in GS4 batteries and cases but convince me and I'll run over to BB and exchange it for a ONE anyway. Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
D

Dweib

Reaction score
Quiet cobwebish forum. I was at my 14th day of the GS4 from Best Buy. Very much in the fence. Half hour before store closing and a 15 minute drive. But I did it. Proud owner of a blue ONE now. Cost me fifty bucks more. So far well pleased with it. The low light purple pink photo problem plaqued me at first but appears to have miraculously cleared itself up. Hmm. Auto updated to jb 4.3 since purchase as well.

ISO set to auto both shots:

View attachment 69499

You can still see a hint of it around edges of pillow. But overall I find it now quite acceptable. I would probably use flash for these sort of shots anyway. It is city lights at night that I am most curious about.

Last edited:

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Yes, this forum is pretty dead. I don't know if that's good or bad. I bought my blue One a few months ago and still like it, although I also really like my wife's Droid Maxx, mainly because of the great battery life. Sometimes a dead forum is a good thing. It could mean that very few people are having any problems with the phone. I haven't had any problems so far.

As to the camera, I rarely use a phone camera. I've only taken 7 pics, as I normally use one of my cameras.