1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

On the bright side of things...

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by searayman, Aug 10, 2010.

1. searayman

searayman New Member

Everyone keeps asking when 0.5 is going to come out and I just wanted to say if you look on the bright side of things its kind of nice not having an update in awhile because when ever there is an update and I wipe everything I got to re-build my home screen how I like.

I think this is the longest I have not had to re-build my home screen and its been great!
  2. SupAll

SupAll New Member

ADW Launcher has the ability to save your current setup of homescreens (including placement of icons) onto your SD card. That way, when you do flash another rom, you can always reload the setup on ADWL.
  3. searayman

searayman New Member

wow your super smart :icon_ banana:

does launcherpro have a similar feature?
  4. USCChem

USCChem New Member

Yes, it's at the bottom of the main menu of LauncherPro preferences.

Titanium Backup will also do the same thing. (It'll restore your launcher with everything the way it was).

I don't think any of these methods are able to restore widgets properly (the widgets will come up as black boxes on your screen saying widget couldn't be loaded) so you have to re-create all your widgets, but that's it.