On my third Droid 2

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by btchngrfn, Oct 14, 2011.

1. btchngrfn

btchngrfn New Member

I loooooove my Motorola Droid 2, but I have had three of them in the past year. Android is the best mobile os platform in my opinion, and Verizon is awesome. However, I keep having the same problems with all my Droids! Issues making incoming and outgoing calls, problems with the touch screen sensor, and I am getting kind of annoyed with having to take out the battery a million times a day because the phone becomes unresponsive. I love it so much though, so I thought this forum might be able to help. I occasionally need help with random problems revolving around uploading photos, my slide out keyboard sticking in caps, and other ridiculous matters. Hopefully I can get some help here! Thanks in advance!!
    PHP:
  2. GreenSnow

GreenSnow New Member

I honestly don't know much about the D2 but I have heard that the D3 is basically the same phone with a lot of the bugs fixed, maybe you can upgrade to that?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  3. btchngrfn

btchngrfn New Member

IIve been thinking about it for sure! I just hope if I raise enough commotion about it to Verizon they'll let me upgrade. I don't have anymore insurance claims available though, so we'll see...
  4. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to DF!!

Sorry you have had issues with a number of Droid 2's. I can't say that I had mine for long enough to have experienced the same things. Hopefully you can get everything worked out and stay a part of the Android family!
  5. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

ALOHA and welcome to the forum. hmm 3rd one huh? im still on my Global and never ran into problems. post ur issues in the D2 section, we'll help u out from there. but if its more of a hardware issue like the keyboard, definately vzw needs to check on it.
  6. BenLand150

BenLand150 Premium Member Premium Member

Welcome! Hope you get your problems figured out.
  7. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. dancedroid