On my 4th RAZR

SGTSCHU

Reaction score
Mine is not rooted, stock from the box. Smart actions...if it isn't moving, pretty much shuts down.

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
I might have to try that then. I just can't put this phone down long enough sometimes lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Fonzz

Reaction score
Well fellow razr-heads. Im on my 4th yes i spelt it so there was no confusions device is just under a month ... first device was stuck in a boot loop after an hour of being out of the box.. returned/replaced.. 2nd started throwing errors on core apps returned/replaced .. 3rd was my first refurbished device and apparently someone didnt check the sim/sd door cuz that was flapping like a window shutter in a storm. And now... ontp device number 4. Id have to say device 3 performed the best.. and i still havent sent it back yet .. still waiting to see how this one performs. And so i noticed its twitchy between screen selections. Slow to load apps (comoared to device 3). And the typing for some reason is worse.. i may just end up keeping device 3 and throwing a case on it.. but then i cudnt use my two docking stations work/home or car mount. Bummed out.. cuz i love this phone

How frustrating, Razor number four, your fourth phone, sorry to hear that.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
So does that mean you wouldn't recommend the razr???? I'm eligible for upgrade... and i'm on the ropes... thinking about the maxx or just holding off until march or april and see what they have out then .... opinions?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Arodnum1

Reaction score
So does that mean you wouldn't recommend the razr???? I'm eligible for upgrade... and i'm on the ropes... thinking about the maxx or just holding off until march or april and see what they have out then .... opinions?

Love the razr, but if your already on a perfectly fine bionic, why waste it on something so similar? I would definitely at least wait and finger the new products, D4, HTC edge are what i'm looking forward too, even the Note looks... Interesting

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Love the razr, but if your already on a perfectly fine bionic, why waste it on something so similar? I would definitely at least wait and finger the new products, D4, HTC edge are what i'm looking forward too, even the Note looks... Interesting

I hear ya... I'm thinking the same thing... wait.... because I think there will be some really nice phones put out in the next few months... I'm moto loyal... yep even after the software issues.... its not all moto.... Verizon has a hand in it too imho.... but the build of the moto phones is what calls to me... how they feel in my hand and knowing that if it gets tapped against something... it wont bust.....