On my 3rd Galaxy S3. Hope this one works

ArtGamble711

Reaction score
My first S3 went bad right away and Verizon send me a brand new one.

My second one lasted a few weeks and then the email app froze every time I opened it. I spent hours on the phone with Verizon Level 2 support and Samsung level 3. They finally agreed my phone was bad.

Third phone is factory reconditioned. I am not happy about that, but it looks brand new, and after having it almost 24 hours (knock on wood, poo poo and all that other superstition stuff) it appears OK, HOWEVER, it will not serach on the calendar (a result of the lawsuit), S Voice is worthless.

The verdict is still out for me on this phone.

Caesars

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you got stuck in the refurb cycle mate :(

Return of the Android

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wonder why they gave you an S3 2 times in a row ..

Sent from my DROID Bionic using Tapatalk

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I wonder why they gave you an S3 2 times in a row ..

Sent from my DROID Bionic using Tapatalk

Because outside of rare situations (often when an unusually large number replacements of the same phone have already been given, each of which experienced issues), Verizon replaces a defective device with another of the same device.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
My first S3 went bad right away and Verizon send me a brand new one.

My second one lasted a few weeks and then the email app froze every time I opened it. I spent hours on the phone with Verizon Level 2 support and Samsung level 3. They finally agreed my phone was bad.

Third phone is factory reconditioned. I am not happy about that, but it looks brand new, and after having it almost 24 hours (knock on wood, poo poo and all that other superstition stuff) it appears OK, HOWEVER, it will not serach on the calendar (a result of the lawsuit), S Voice is worthless.

The verdict is still out for me on this phone.
This one I have now has speaker problems.The person I was speaking to(was on phone with tech support when she told me this)said I sounded like I had my windows down.S3 en route. Does anybody elses S3 rearrange apps in folders?Some of the games I could play on Nexus,I can't play on S3.:-(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ih8iphones

Reaction score
Im on my 5th s3 at&t is giveing me a free upgrade i might have to go to iphone side after this.

Sent from my R800at using Tapatalk 2

mofoliar

Reaction score
yeah i also had lots of connection issues with voice and no network connection.... I finally took it back and exchanged back for the razr( i know backwards but connection more important than features) but much better connection thus far... Still gonna mark my calls just for the heck of it!

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
Well, after reading your comments on the GS3, I think I'll just stick to my Rezound.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Well, after reading your comments on the GS3, I think I'll just stick to my Rezound.

Keep in mind that like with most devices, these negative comments you're reading are the exception to the rule. Most people have no major issues with their S3, or you'd really be hearing about it since millions upon millions have been sold around the world. Most people come to these forums and post when they have a problem, not when everything is running great. :)