On display

wickedkae

Reaction score
Well, lots of mixed thoughts here. I have mine pre-ordered for fun, was gonna trade it in the second the Gnex came out, but now, I'll probably just cancel the pre-order and not even waste my time. Thanks for all the info guys.

vonfink13

Reaction score
Just checked it out in the vzw store..its awesome...the vzw guy was jerk tho...wouldn't let it out of his sight...the demo one he showed me was bent...yup bent...very top of the phone where the hdmi and usb ports are...the back and the front were seperated...wtf...I'm @ best buy now pre ordering my razr....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

rherron

Reaction score
Some of these Verizon sales folks are about as knowledgeable about what they're selling as someone working at GAP. I went in today to a second store in Columbia, SC to see if they had a RAZR in store yet, and the guy told me "No. You cannot even pre-order those until Nov 11." I said thank you and walked out. I guess I'll have to wait until the one I've already pre-ordered arrives!!

fflan513

Reaction score
Just had a "hands on" with the RAZR and It was awesome. The display was very sharp, colors looked so rich and deep; the display is much better than the Bionic. Just awesome.

thejacked1

Reaction score
Just had a "hands on" with the RAZR and It was awesome. The display was very sharp, colors looked so rich and deep; the display is much better than the Bionic. Just awesome.

So did I and I hated it. Toooo thin, so much it felt fragile. NO BATTERY??? WTF??, that makes me NOT want it anymore at all. Droid does burn battery! So that gorgeous HD screen chews the battery and you'll be plugged in all day. I GOTTA have an aftermatket battery in the wall ready to swap at any time...love that. You prob will be able to get an extended battery, but then its not so much a "razr" anymore huh?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Falconone

Reaction score
Anyone else notice the whites on screen were more of a grey color or was that just me?

fflan513

Reaction score
The RAZR felt solid to me; I saw nothing at all to cause me not to want it...can't wait for my pre-order to arrive! This is a great phone and will be the standard Android device for a while. Battery life won't be a problem for me, as I will manage power usage with the smart app and carry a P793...no problem baby. Awesome phone.:icon_ banana:

vonfink13

Reaction score
It didn't feel fragile at all to me. I noticed the whites changing but it didn't bother me a bit. The battery issue means nothing to me. My 2 year old og droid needs to be plugged in all the time. I have chargers in the car, office and home. I'm covered.
Messing with it in the store sold me on it. Moto does it for me again..!!
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
When I played with it in the store I moved the brightness all the way up and not only did the whites look better but the screen looked better. Probably one of their "battery management" tools was to keep the brightness down.

I also upped the BASS to get it to sound better.

However it's a great phone in a very small package.