On board bluetooth problem

Asbury Juke

Reaction score
I have had the Droid Pro for 4 months and have 1 major issue. It keeps dropping the on-board bluetooth (through the dashboard) in my vehicle. No matter what I do, at random times the bluetooth on the phone will suddenly shut off. I have to move fast to hit the speaker button on the phone before the other person hangs up.

This never happenned once in the two years I used my LG Envy with the same blue tooth.

I updated the software and re-synced the phone (at least 3 times) nothing works.

Does anyone have an answer for this problem? Thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have had the Droid Pro for 4 months and have 1 major issue. It keeps dropping the on-board bluetooth (through the dashboard) in my vehicle. No matter what I do, at random times the bluetooth on the phone will suddenly shut off. I have to move fast to hit the speaker button on the phone before the other person hangs up.

This never happenned once in the two years I used my LG Envy with the same blue tooth.

I updated the software and re-synced the phone (at least 3 times) nothing works.

Does anyone have an answer for this problem? Thanks

:welcome: to the Forum. In situations like this I've seen many people take their car to the dealer and they manage to resolve the issue. You may want to give your dealer a call.