Omg someone help please!!!!

dr01dm0dd3r

Reaction score
ok, so i was just flashed ultimatedroid and everything was working fine until randomly the phone screen blacked out and went to the moto symbol for like half a second, now it wont turn back on. i tried a battery pull, no dice, i tried to hold power button for like a minute, no dice. i cant seem to figure it out. Does anyone know a remedy. oh btw the phone was sorta hot, like 106 degrees. but what will happen if i go to verizon, will they be able to figure out if it was rooted if i take my sd card out? and is it possible to get a refund? im not totally sure. thanks

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
let it charge over night, then try it again. you might just have had a low batter. if that does not work maybe one of the resque squad guys can help you.

OP
dr01dm0dd3r

dr01dm0dd3r

Reaction score
ok thanks man, thats what i was thinking to do, but i dont know cuz the battery was at like 20%

OP
dr01dm0dd3r

dr01dm0dd3r

Reaction score
hey, ti put it on a wall charger and the phone turned on, i guess my laptop didnt have enough voltage to support what i was doing thanks for the help dude

JCo352

Reaction score
Sounds like a real brick, but to be sure, put on a charger for atleast 45 minutes. If it doesn't work after that "lose" it.

Edit: Nevermind

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
ok thanks man, thats what i was thinking to do, but i dont know cuz the battery was at like 20%

It can take up to 20% of your battery to flash a ROM. If you do a few things while in recovery as well you are just draining the battery as it is not charging while in recovery. I don't recomend trying to charge from a USB port ever. Sometimes they are not powered or powered enough to do more than maintain a level battery. In the future take a breath, be a little patient and charge up before flashing a ROM or any other modding.