Omg froyo is here????

ATC1986

Reaction score
Yea didnt work lol it said no update available

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
Think what he was trying to say was that you CAN pull the update WHEN its available
Not that you can get it now
:( even though we all wish we can do that
..love my fascinate didn't realize how beautiful the screen looks until I just recently took off my invisable shield. ..i don't know for some reason made my phone feel cheap and look dull, not going back to that anymore, I'm loving my phone even more now!
Its January now:) happy new years by the way everybody! I could start my new year with a fresh 2.2 froyo update :) LOL come on people just give it already!

Edit: sorry messed up with the quote LOL hope I didn't do it again

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Happy new year to you ^^^ too!

Let me eat some froyo!!!!

8pened!

fascinateme33

Reaction score
I originally went to the vzw store to get the droidx..didn't even know the fascinate existed and knew very little about droid..having had a bstorm for the last 2+ yrs. The sales rep had a fascinate of his own and sold me on it...after briefly showing me the x. The main selling point for me was the screen...and after having it for a month now and learning so much about it..mainly from reading all the great info on this forum..I love it..My coworker go the Droid x on the same day and wishes she had my fascinate..I've not real picky and haven't experienced all of the issues others have with their fascinate. But I think that if I would of ended up with the droidx..I would of been happy too..and rallied around its great features....... So my question is if you take your invisible shield off to experience the true brilliance of the screen..you have to put something on it to protect it. .right? I have an invisible screen on and would be afraid to carry it around without it. OR IS that safe to do without getting scratches...I also use a black rubber ccase to cover the body..but am looking for some advice on other ways to protect the phone and not have to hide it with coverings..are those clear full body armour coats any good?? Thanks for all you informative and thought provoking posts.

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
I originally went to the vzw store to get the droidx..didn't even know the fascinate existed and knew very little about droid..having had a bstorm for the last 2+ yrs. The sales rep had a fascinate of his own and sold me on it...after briefly showing me the x. The main selling point for me was the screen...and after having it for a month now and learning so much about it..mainly from reading all the great info on this forum..I love it..My coworker go the Droid x on the same day and wishes she had my fascinate..I've not real picky and haven't experienced all of the issues others have with their fascinate. But I think that if I would of ended up with the droidx..I would of been happy too..and rallied around its great features....... So my question is if you take your invisible shield off to experience the true brilliance of the screen..you have to put something on it to protect it. .right? I have an invisible screen on and would be afraid to carry it around without it. OR IS that safe to do without getting scratches...I also use a black rubber ccase to cover the body..but am looking for some advice on other ways to protect the phone and not have to hide it with coverings..are those clear full body armour coats any good?? Thanks for all you informative and thought provoking posts.

I took my invisable shield off like a few days ago and my screen is still flawless. ..I've had the Droid 1 and 2 and I didn't have any screen protector on em for a while and it never got one scratch on it! I don't know but something about them screens was like scratch resistant lol, I'm not sure about the fascinates. ..mine is flawless right now but then again I'm very careful:) I'm a female as well and I got nails that will sometimes bump into the screen:)
I am planning on buying a 5 dollar screen protector that you usually get at the swapmeet or minimall
I prefer those better then invisable shields

IamGov

Reaction score

I took my invisable shield off like a few days ago and my screen is still flawless. ..I've had the Droid 1 and 2 and I didn't have any screen protector on em for a while and it never got one scratch on it! I don't know but something about them screens was like scratch resistant lol, I'm not sure about the fascinates. ..mine is flawless right now but then again I'm very careful:) I'm a female as well and I got nails that will sometimes bump into the screen:)
I am planning on buying a 5 dollar screen protector that you usually get at the swapmeet or minimall

Yeah, moto , and most other phone manufacturers use an anti scratch glass.

Sent via my Fascinate on the Droidforums app.
Owned D1, Incred, X, D2, and the Fascinate is the best.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
never had issues with the invisi-shield, but it saved my keys from puncturing my SF.

8pened!

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score

Yeah, moto , and most other phone manufacturers use an anti scratch glass.

Sent via my Fascinate on the Droidforums app.
Owned D1, Incred, X, D2, and the Fascinate is the best.

Oh I did not not know that,
Is the fascinate also?

Reaction score
yes, the fascinate has gorilla glass. most moto phones use it as well. with that being said, despite the claims, i have seen micro scratches and full shatters on GG phones. i.e., watch out for metal buttons on cargo shorts.

Zackbushy

Reaction score
Just buy the screen protectors that vzw sells...the screen is crystal clear still. I had an invisible shield on it and it looked dull..

Rhylin

Reaction score
I found vzw protectors to be garbage..spend hard earned money on steinheil...they're the best.

Sent from my fascinate

fascinateme33

Reaction score
Steinheil? Do you know besides eBay where I can buy one? Can a person put steinheil on the screen and then cover the rest of phone with zagg or xtreme coat or the like? I see steinheil for fascinate on eBay for 13.99 but wonder if any stores sell it...thanks

Rhylin

Reaction score
Steinheil? Do you know besides eBay where I can buy one? Can a person put steinheil on the screen and then cover the rest of phone with zagg or xtreme coat or the like? I see steinheil for fascinate on eBay for 13.99 but wonder if any stores sell it...thanks

Amazon may have them for a more expensive price plus the shipping. I bought mine from ebay and got it quick with free shipping. The screen is tough enough, with the steinheil you won't need anything else.

Sent from my fascinate

misaac

Reaction score