OMFG..My phone just dropped on carpet'd floor and there's a huge crack on it.. :(

OP
E

EpyonZeroX

Reaction score
I don't know but yes, restore my original nandroid backup and unroot plz plz plz? :(

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
how do you get a50 dollar deductible? mine is 90.
you have to be grandfathered in...

I HAD $50 deductible UNTIL I file a claim with Asurion "verizons new insurance" company. I paid $50 for my Eny2 to be replaced and was told the next time I filed a claim it would be $80.... B*LLSH*T.... well when I got my Droid the $80 deductible followed over.. SO if you have it at $50 now thats great until you actually file a claim THEN it shoots up to $80 or $90

-=Jason=-

OP
E

EpyonZeroX

Reaction score
Well I guess I got lucky. So do you think I should just hand this one in and leave it as is? Rooted I mean will they report it to verizon if its rooted?

LilDavy

Reaction score
I guess I am lucky then. I had my Droid for 3 hours before I dropped it on the treadmill while running. Everything is fine with it. Maybe the case/cover (whatever you want to call it) helped cause it did hit hard. Then I almost stepped on it and just about killed myself trying to avoid it.

OP
E

EpyonZeroX

Reaction score
I apologize for the idiocy I must be showing. :( but yeah do you guys think I should unroot or just throw this thing in rooted and all into ausurion?

toddegreene

Reaction score
I think the easiest way will be to boot recovery and restore the backup made before you applied the BB ROM (hopefully you made one). This should your rooted 2.0.1 without the ROM.

Follow this Performing full system backup and do steps one and three.

When the restore is done try installing DMUpdater from there. It may or may not work. If it doesn't, Sam's post on page 2 is the way to go (or the bucket of water trick).

cisco0910

Reaction score
told you dump that thing in a bucket of water for 20 mins if your so worried. for good measure put some bleach in the water

OP
E

EpyonZeroX

Reaction score
Should I keep the battery when I send the phone back? Lol