Older....Official D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2

coltzfan

Reaction score
Looking good on my end. Glad to see gallery is loading quickly and the lock screen wallpaper can be changed to. Gallery photo. Yay flashlight is awesome too

sent from my secret shoe phone

joeybarclay

Reaction score
Any problems flashing over previous MIUI ROM? I don't have any mods except for a theme through theme manager

Z

ZeroBarrier

does anyone else get that giddy school girl smirk when you feel that tug/vibrate during the bootup?

hahaha, I definitely do but that's mostly because in development I make roms that dont boot, so it's like a ray of light when that thing vibrates.

+ 1,000,000....thats development, when i see that M again i flip and break stuff....just kidding :p

Tell me about it, so far I'm up to 12 different failures trying the 3 way reboot mod...

Reaction score
anyone know if when using the MIUI Backup and then restoring, if it restores to the same location the app was installed likke the sdcard (if that where the app was installed?

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Any problems flashing over previous MIUI ROM? I don't have any mods except for a theme through theme manager

Worked perfect for me .. mods would be flashed over anyway by the new framework .. just dont reflash them after .. atleast not the circle battery one lol

Reaction score
If you used miui backup, it will restore all your apps and if you had bookmarks with dolphin, it will restore all of them. idk about the default browser, though.

ya i gathered that, but what im asking is if you installed say angry birds and moved it to the SD card and then did a backup. When you subsequently restored those apps, would it push it right to the sd card or do you have to move all the apps over again?

onsht1kll

Reaction score
hahaha, I definitely do but that's mostly because in development I make roms that dont boot, so it's like a ray of light when that thing vibrates.

+ 1,000,000....thats development, when i see that M again i flip and break stuff....just kidding :p

Tell me about it, so far I'm up to 12 different failures trying the 3 way reboot mod...

aaww man .. was gonna try that one next, was hoping that one was gonna work too .. i got all kinds of weird icons and stuff when i flashed the circle battery .. was freaky!

daware

Reaction score
circle battery mod bootlooped my phone .. FYI

I'm glad I saw this. I was waiting for 0.12.3.0 to try the circle battery, but I figured it wouldn't work. More importantly, it's time to flash MIUI!

Z

ZeroBarrier

aaww man .. was gonna try that one next, was hoping that one was gonna work too .. i got all kinds of weird icons and stuff when i flashed the circle battery .. was freaky!

That would pretty impossible for you to do, since no one has made a 3 way reboot mod for MIUI yet; I'm the one trying to make the mod and I haven't been able to get it right.

daware

Reaction score
jamezelle and metiCkOne,

What kernel of the 3 --
ChevyNo1, Slayer, P3Droid -- do you run (speed and voltage)? I'm curious to see what the developers use. Thanks in advance. :)