Older....Official D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2

joeybarclay

Reaction score
Okay, I keep meaning to ask but never do, probably a stupid question but anyway...
What is the concept of the mirror version? And which do I download?

Its just a different website that sends it to users. These are used in case one site is overloaded with downloads or goes down. The content is exactly the same.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am sure this is a dumb question because I don't see it listed in the OP but are the LED issues fixed? And the ringtones issue?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay, I keep meaning to ask but never do, probably a stupid question but anyway...

Its just a different website that sends it to users. These are used in case one site is overloaded with downloads or goes down. The content is exactly the same.

Oh, okay! Thanks!

And I believe it's fixed

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised

Oh, okay! Thanks!

And I believe it's fixed

Just to clarify a little bit more. The whole idea behind a mirror is to provide an alternate download link for a file that might get a lot of hits in a short period of time or if one location eg. google projects is slower than another eg. my server. The two files are identical, so download the one that works fastest for you.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You are the tester homie. This was just released lol

Sent from Crystal'd droid

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

Oh, okay! Thanks!

And I believe it's fixed

Just to clarify a little bit more. The whole idea behind a mirror is to provide an alternate download link for a file that might get a lot of hits in a short period of time or if one location eg. google projects is slower than another eg. my server. The two files are identical, so download the one that works fastest for you.

Thanks for the incite. The first link worked fine for me. Just 8 minutes so wasn't bad at all

enigmaisdead

Reaction score
Is the Gmail notification light supposed to be fixed also? I was able to get SMS working (only after setting the "trackball" color in MMS Settings) but I can't get the LED working for e-mail notifications.