Older....Official D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2

Z

ZeroBarrier

If the album art is on my SD, can I just connect to the pc and just embed them straight from the SD? Or do I need to copy all of the files to the pc?
And yeah, I have some albums I need to get the covers for because after they all changed to the same one and won't change, I haven't messed with it much since and I've added plenty of new songs since then.

EDIT: Ah, I just read your edit on that post and this is exactly what I need.

As long as you open the music files in mp3tag directly from your SD card, then yes you can.

hoppermi

Reaction score
Love the new build, just have one strange problem: I wiped before installing (coming from 11.29) and for some odd reason, every time I scroll through my "apps" folder, the launcher fc's. Any ideas?? Otherwise, awesome as always!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I had this happen to me, right after I moved a bunch of apps to SD. Putting them back on the phone didn't help. So I started over.....no problem since.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Was on youtube and seen this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgELQ1ib8mw adds a little jazz and works great.

Download (if you use MIUI- just install the Zip in recovery mode).
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

It does work pretty well except it changed some of my icons:/ I don't like that, especially the gallery, it's different than all the others...

Did you even read my post? I'm not having issues with something not working, I'm having an issue with a feature that I believe was removed. Your advice caused me to lose several photos I'd been sent this week, so now I have to try to get the people who sent them to me to send them again, if they still even have them.

For people who can read and comprehend, is there any way to save attached files from MMS messages like there is in the standard Android MMS app and in the MIUI MMS app pre-dating the 11.26 version?

Whoopsee!! Sorry bro, just figured that was the reason you were having all those troubles. Lots of people for some reason hate to wipe for some reason. It many times causes trouble flashing over another Rom. My bad. Listen to the pros like DJ and Zero who really know what they are talking about!! lol!!
And next time you get sent a pic, save it to your gallery immediately man, it would still be there if you did. :)

The problem in the first place was that he couldn't save the pictures to his SD card! I think there might be an issue with MMS on this build as others are having issues playing video sent to them in MMS.

Well, hmm, until the problem is fixed you could always just download Handcent SMS and use it for saving pictures. I usually use that as my default messaging app but I'm trying out the iphone MIUI sms theme right now and I like it. But it will let you long press>save.

If the album art is on my SD, can I just connect to the pc and just embed them straight from the SD? Or do I need to copy all of the files to the pc?
And yeah, I have some albums I need to get the covers for because after they all changed to the same one and won't change, I haven't messed with it much since and I've added plenty of new songs since then.

EDIT: Ah, I just read your edit on that post and this is exactly what I need.

As long as you open the music files in mp3tag directly from your SD card, then yes you can.

Alright, I think I got it. This will fix the problem I've been having. Might have to read on it a bit more. Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:
Z

ZeroBarrier

I've read of people having this problem when placing both angrybirds games in the same folder, try uninstalling the seasonal one and scrolling through the folder again.

If this fixed it, you'll need to make the choice of either not installing one or the other or both, or just not having them in the same folder.

xformulax

Reaction score
I've read of people having this problem when placing both angrybirds games in the same folder, try uninstalling the seasonal one and scrolling through the folder again.

If this fixed it, you'll need to make the choice of either not installing one or the other or both, or just not having them in the same folder.

should be ok if you dont sort the folder alphabetically... i sort by frequent use and have zero issues.

Reaction score
Just downloaded. Using LFY SLV 1100 with setCPU interactive.
This rom just flat out flys!

Last edited:

xformulax

Reaction score
haha... yep.

i see you're an android too... you like it? just loaded MIUI last night from liquid froyo... pretty slick!