Older Official D1-MIUI-0.12.11.0

hoppermi

Reaction score
Please and Thank you.

From MIUI.com

[New discussion] development team is the focus next 2 weeks, and optimize system stability
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 NextBack to list
Published the day before yesterday 20:45 | View: 6503 | Reply: 330 |

Recent new kernel upgrade, document management, traffic monitoring, theme, gallery (next week) and so a lot of new feature development, but also brings a certain degree of instability of the system.

I have just a brief meeting and group, firm focus on the next 2 weeks to ensure stability and function of the BUG has been fixed, user experience optimization.

Arrangements for long-term development of ideas, see: MIUI ROM ???????????? MIUI???? - ????Android ROM???? 3D1

Hope you continue to support the rice!

Thanks.

frostthejack

Reaction score
Wow I feel stupid I just realized that they decide the version number by the date they release it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having the problem of trying to scroll up and it keeps taking you to the bottom of the page?

corman324

Reaction score
pleasure dj.

ahhh is basic in Chicago?

For me it's in San Antonio. I'm in the Air Force. But my sister who is in the Navy did her basic in Chicago though.

lucky duck lol chicago would be friggidddd!

Is anyone else having the problem of trying to scroll up and it keeps taking you to the bottom of the page?

nope, but a few times my [virtual] keyboard went haywire pressing whatever key it wanted without me pressing the screen lol. i locked the phone then unlocked it and it went back to normal. only ever had to reboot for it once, and that was like the first 5 minutes i had this version installed...think its my phone though.

Can you save pictures/videos in text messages yet?

not on this release. maybe 12.17 though? (havent heard anything about it being fixed so who knows)