Older Official D1-MIUI-0.12.11.0

sincerity

Reaction score
lol was hoping it'd fix the random reboots...wiped 3x...installed, clicked on file manager to check it out, sat phone down on desk...hot reboot. <3 minutes after install :( :( :(

so frustrating as this is my only issue with MIUI

corman324

Reaction score
was up a little late last night so, go easy on me guys.....is it just me or is the numbering scheme for the latest D1-MIUI a little confusing....at a glance this D1-MIUI-0.12.11.0 looks to be a downgrade to D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2....just a thought...but my head is clearing now
yeah its deceiving but its the date that it was released lol

corman324

Reaction score
do you guys realize how many people are downloading this at the same time? from the same server? lol tons

just tell them they're 2 hrs late lol

anyone recommending any kernels? 1.25 ulow from chevy hung up on me and 1.25 from slayher wasn't so smooth... testing 1.2 chevy now

ran chevy's LV 1.0 set to 900 on 12.3.2 and it was running ridiculously nice and cool. his 1.1 worked well too but just stuck with the 1.0. gonna try it on 12.11 too and see what happens

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
do you guys realize how many people are downloading this at the same time? from the same server? lol tons

anyone recommending any kernels? 1.25 ulow from chevy hung up on me and 1.25 from slayher wasn't so smooth... testing 1.2 chevy now

ran chevy's LV 1.0 set to 900 on 12.3.2 and it was running ridiculously nice and cool. his 1.1 worked well too but just stuck with the 1.0. gonna try it on 12.11 too and see what happens

I'm running the same kernel also at 900. I have the same results, cool and smooth.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

anyone recommending any kernels? 1.25 ulow from chevy hung up on me and 1.275 from slayher wasn't so smooth... testing 1.2 chevy now

i was running slayher 1.225 on the last miui but figure i give chevy a try on this one because it did run a little hot... chevys' 1.2 is running a little hot atm but i'll leave it on for a few to see how it goes... if all else fails i'll go back to slayhers' 1.225

corman324

Reaction score
you should try backing down to like 1.1 or 1.0. the speed differences arent THAT drastic and ur phone will run a little cooler. either that or try a LV instead of ULV

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
The only thing those high speeds are good for is bragging rights. I'm getting better battery life and lower temps at 900 plus it runs smoother.

napes22

Reaction score
So they don't show up in the market? Because that means you can't get future updates right

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

yea i'm still trying to figure how to get them into the market.... so far nothing, i have the apps but just gmail under my downloads

gmail- when i wiped and flashed... market wanted me to upgrade once i did it was still unsuccessful, i just removed it with root explorer (system/app folder) and installed gmail fresh from the market

messaging- quick reply still show incorrect time, is the only fix changing the default messaging?

Download any app, and it should automatically refresh your app links for you.

corman324

Reaction score
me too.

by the way HAS ANYONE LOOKED INTO THE FILE EXPLORER!? that thing is badass! i hope its really functional/friendly! the layout is so sickkk.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
me too.

by the way HAS ANYONE LOOKED INTO THE FILE EXPLORER!? that thing is badass! i hope its really functional/friendly! the layout is so sickkk.

yea i'm a huge fan of it... soo organized

removement

Reaction score
Any one else having problem with Gmail market update. Update is unsuccessful?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

matt212308

Reaction score
Adb

I am not able to connect through ADB. USB debugging is turned on, but it does not seem to recognize my device. Anyone else run into this?