jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Last edited:

geoff5093

Reaction score
Downloading now, but the change log hasn't been updated since 12/4.

EDIT: Just saw you said you needed sleep first :p

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Its k sleep for a week or so I love the file manager and the update for music and hopefully it fixes my battery problems

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

TeeJayTM

Reaction score
If I re-install from miui backup do those apps show up in the market for me to update when there is an update? I have had trouble with backup apps in the past not showing them up in the market

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
If I re-install from miui backup do those apps show up in the market for me to update when there is an update? I have had trouble with backup apps in the past not showing them up in the market

i was in the process of doing that but for the 48 apps i have it was taking over 40 mins so i quit and got a new kernel

most of them are restored onto the phone but they aren't on my market yet

TeeJayTM

Reaction score
So they don't show up in the market? Because that means you can't get future updates right

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
So they don't show up in the market? Because that means you can't get future updates right

yea i'm still trying to figure how to get them into the market.... so far nothing, i have the apps but just gmail under my downloads

gmail- when i wiped and flashed... market wanted me to upgrade once i did it was still unsuccessful, i just removed it with root explorer (system/app folder) and installed gmail fresh from the market

messaging- quick reply still show incorrect time, is the only fix changing the default messaging?

corman324

Reaction score
okay, when someone was talking about the market being updated with the "similar" tab, they said to clear data/cache for the market under manage applications. when i did that and reloaded the market, all my apps showed up in my downloads. i only did it once so i dont know if that will work again but i guess it would be worth a try

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
okay, when someone was talking about the market being updated with the "similar" tab, they said to clear data/cache for the market under manage applications. when i did that and reloaded the market, all my apps showed up in my downloads. i only did it once so i dont know if that will work again but i guess it would be worth a try

wow that did the trick.. thanks

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
do you guys realize how many people are downloading this at the same time? from the same server? lol tons

just tell them they're 2 hrs late lol

anyone recommending any kernels? 1.25 ulow from chevy hung up on me and 1.275 from slayher wasn't so smooth... testing 1.2 chevy now

Last edited:

Brian7

Reaction score
was up a little late last night so, go easy on me guys.....is it just me or is the numbering scheme for the latest D1-MIUI a little confusing....at a glance this D1-MIUI-0.12.11.0 looks to be a downgrade to D1-MIUI-0.12.3.2....just a thought...but my head is clearing now