1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Old techy, New droider

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mavrick1100, Sep 10, 2010.

1. mavrick1100

mavrick1100 New Member

Hi All -Had my droid2 since Monday. Love this thing! I am an IT repair technician and love gadgets. I posted combo thread in Intro section. Mwhartman suggested it was going to be moved to tech thread, but link didn't take me there, and a search revealed nothing, so here's my intro, and I'll post ? concerning FTP in tech thread. Thanks to all the forum participants out there, no matter what forum you belong to!
  2. MotoDroid

MotoDroid New Member

Welcome! I've had a droid1 since nov.6 (launch date) and just bordered my droid 2 yesterday. It will be here monday! can't wait.....
  3. guidot

guidot Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome! Lots to learn!
  4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member