Old rom do not use (update available)

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by peteralfonso, Jun 15, 2010.

1. superglen99

superglen99 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm pretty sure to get apps to auto install you had to select it in a previous rom in the privacy settings. Does anyone know how to disable the quick reboot options? I keep rebooting my phone by accident :/

2. supremekizzle

supremekizzle Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok apps2sd is a pretty cool feature but any app that does go to sd will NOT show up in my app drawer... Also it is really annoying to hit the volume button and power button when I wake my phone causing it to reboot... going to try out CyanogenMod for now until these issues are fixed.... Pete, love your roms but i do question the decisions on 0.2!!!

3. Liquid Fusion

Liquid Fusion Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Always checked privacy settings to allow Google access rights to sync apps. Downloading apps automatically always worked great - until this last rom 0.2. Had to batch restore apps from MyBackupPRo to Droid. When apps - FC - I uninstall the app and download a new/fresh copy from market. Less of a pain vs installing each one by hand.

4. kook

kook Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    For those of you having problems with/after installing, here is something I did. You may like or not like it, but it worked for me.

First way I tried was a complete failure. Market was messed up and couldn't even install Titanium Backup to bring all my apps back.

1. Clean/Wipe
    2. Install BB V.02
    3. Done - No bueno

Second way I tried was to install V.01 first, add the kernels and theme and such, then install V.02....guess what.....worked like a charm.

1. Clean/Wipe
    2. Install BB V.01 (Some apps restored, Root Exp/ROM Manager/Titanium)
    3. Restore all apps via Titanium Pro
    4. Install Flash Fix
    5. Install P3 1.2ghz kernel
    6. Install BB V.02
    7. Install roberj13 Blue Energy Theme
    8. Install roberj13 LauncherPro Theme

So far have had ZERO problems. Entered my scripts and enjoying the new ROM. Will try it for a couple days to see how I like it compared to Leak 2. That one has been the most stable for me.

BTW, Mototorch works for me which is a huge bonus, didn't work for me on V.01 and is why I went back to Leak 2.

#328 kook, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  5. maronn

maronn New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You may want to check if you are really rebooting on accident or if your having a random reboot issue. I am having an issue with random reboots and I thought I was doing something wrong. I wiped and installed a couple times, and it still happens. Mine is only doing it when I wake up the phone.

6. kodiak799

kodiak799 Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,003
    Ehhh, I had the same issue. Had backed up my privacy settings. Original Froyo did the restore (most anyway). BB.1 and BB.2 did nothing for me.

I also have a curious issue happening where when I do a reboot of my phone, it's wiping defaults and my widget assignments in Sweeterhome. Wouldn't be an issue except I occasionally reboot when I'm getting a bit of a lag. Damn, I may have to go back to 0.1!

edit: Nevermind....Looks like it was probably cause by having my Sweeterhome on the SD card. Moving it back to internal may have fixed the problem. Was probably also why I couldn't delete Launcher2 because there was nothing for the phone to boot to with the stuff on SD.

#330 kodiak799, Jun 16, 2010
  7. bomber889

bomber889 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same with me. I wonder what's causing this

8. Barkleyfan

Barkleyfan Member

Ratings:
    +9
    How? I was in eternal bootloop with it. This was both clean and dirty. Just couldn't ever get it to load.

9. Khmersta

Khmersta New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Missing YouTube App After Install

After installing this I lost the Youtube app. How do I get it back? Its not in the Market.

10. HarshReality

HarshReality Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Re: [ROM EXPERIMENTAL] Bugless Beast V0.2 FRF57 FROYO (Apps2SD Fixed!)

Same here.. I thought for a time it was me hitting thr rocker and power since I'm left handed and hit both pulling it from my pocket. I wish the reboot option was in the power/plane mode menu like cm so it was accessible but no way to accidentally pop it.

Oh.. using the 1251-100 kernel.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

11. Techenigma

Techenigma Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok when I did the 0.2 update from 0.1 I suddenly lost root. I still have the superuser app, but it is not working. I tried flashing the root update.zip, but still no dice. Any ideas here?

12. LJ5625

LJ5625 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    EMERGENCY! I downloaded BBv0.2 from ROM Manager, but when the phone tried to reboot, it got stuck on the red Android eye screen. It looks like it's booting but NEVER goes past. I've tried battery pulls, and those haven't worked. And my battery is 100% charged, btw.

Plz help!!!
    Thanks!

#336 LJ5625, Jun 16, 2010