Old rom do not use (update available)

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by peteralfonso, May 1, 2010.

1. pozzi

pozzi New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    they said they are legally blind, not completely blind. There's a difference. And to the OP, sorry but I don't know a way to do that

2. grandkai

grandkai New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Pozzi: thank you for clarifying that for me. I was not sure how to respond and did not want to stoop to his level and level of insensitivity. If you do hear of anything that might help please send it on to me, much appreciated.

3. dbz443

dbz443 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If your coming from a 2.0.1 rom u need to wipe, nandroid install bbv.9, then use the update zip for bbv1.0 . When you come from a rom that's 2.0.1 or a rom with a diff ese base just using the update zip always puts me in bootloops.

4. gszeman

gszeman Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Looks good IcculusX! Not my style, but it looks like you put a lot of work into it...everything fits together nicely!

5. bekyndnunwind

bekyndnunwind Member

Ratings:
    +0

Not sure how to adjust system font size... I also could not find any on-screen magnifier apps, but maybe a real magnifying glass could help when you're in a pinch? Since the screen resolution is good it should look fairly decent, but I've never personally tried it. I know that's not what you're looking for exactly, but thought I'd try :rolleyes:

6. grandkai

grandkai New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for trying. I do use a hand held magnifier it is just inconvenient to carry it all the time and there are times when I need both hands maybe one on the phone and one writing information down. Going back and forth slows things down dramatically. Thanks again for trying.

7. raveen

raveen New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    v1.1

so pete we gunna have somthing tonite or tomm im anxious and not to be an ass but i donated u ten bux the least you could do is reposnd to me with PM and email or even in the forums

ps id love to beta test for youill donat more if you really need it for development but please respond man

8. y0manda

y0manda Member

Ratings:
    +2
    First off I would like to thank you for this release. This is the first time i have ever tried your rom. It seems pretty snappy and responsive so far. Over thing I am missing though is the tether option on usb connect. The o potion is in settings wireless networks. Is there a direct download for it some where? I dont know the name of the app because it gas been on the last two roms I was running.

Thanks again
    Michael

9. MoparFinch

MoparFinch New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It sounds like you're trying to tether via USB. If that's the case all the info you need is at: android-wired-tether - Project Hosting on Google Code

10. J*Bishop

J*Bishop Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hopefully pete can chime in and help you out.

11. FunnelWeaver

FunnelWeaver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you tried the "Font Size" option in Spare Parts? I'm not sure if it will do every font in the entire system, but I think it will do the bulk of them.

12. maslan

maslan Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Reboot

Just sort of an FYI type thing -- i installed BB 2 days ago and love it so far. Yesterday i was sitting at my desk with phone in front of me while i worked. Out of corner of my eye i saw movement and when i looked at phone it was showing the Droid Eye Boot animation. It had totally rebooted all on its own. It had been sitting there for at least 20-30 minutes with me not even touching it.

Other than that - this thing is sweet. Just the random reboot sort of caught me off guard.

I cam from Pete's Rooted 2.1 Rom before this.

Search tags for this page
alternate way to update motorola triumph prl?
android emulator cpu0 cpufreq cpuinfo cur freq
droid pro phone has stopped working
how to make font larger on a htc triumph
mrzoso83

pandora unexpected json error

unexpected json error occurred pandora

unexpected json error pandora

unexpected json error pandora android
unexpected json error pandora with wifi