Old Newbie

jrh291

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. Wife and I got ourt Droid 2 Global phones over the weekend. Big jump from the web-disabled flipphones we had. Is there an discussion area about problems along the learning curve? i'm fairly savvy, but lots of twists and turns to negotiate. Where should I go first?

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
There's a Droid 2 Global sub-section in the Droid 2 Forum section you should check out, other than that just play around with the phone when you have some free time to learn about all of the differn't settings and option you can play with. Also look around the market for some fun apps...(I recommend angry birds and wordfued, wordfued you can play online with your wife or just anyone) Have fun man and welcome to droidforums!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. The community is very friendly and helpful.

Enjoy your time on the Forum.

Mike

tb110895

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.
Also, to add on to one of the ppl above me, there is a droid 2 global sub section, but if you can't find what your looking for there, most of the general software and whatnot are the same on the OG D2 and the D2 global. So if your looking for general droid 2 info, you can look in most of the D2 subsections (e.g. general discussion).
I don't think the d2 and D2 global are the same in romming , however

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk